Thursday, January 5, 2012

Writing.

Helllooo Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well :)

I just wanted to write a thank you note to all of you people who have been reading my blog.

Dear (Enter Name Here / Fellow Bloggers / People I Have Told To Read This),

I HAVE REACHED 500 views on my blog!!!!!! I know a great deal of these views are from the people I have nagged incessantly to read my blog, but I also know that not all of the views could possibly be from only these people. So for that, I thank you....unless my family/friends keep going on my blog to make me feel better. haha that would be funny.... :)

When I first set out to write a blog, I hoped to entertain people, entertain myself, get my ideas and thoughts down in writing, and improve my writing. The most important thing I have gained from starting this blog is the ability and discipline to simply write more. This blog allows me to write whatever I want, whenever I want without a specific format, but it gives me enough structure to make sure I formulate my writing in a manner that is easy for others to follow. Starting this blog has really been one of the best ideas I ever had (this is a big deal. I have a lot of good ideas. HA joke! I really don't.) I absolutely cannot believe that I have had so many pageviews (though I would be completely content with 0 -- this doesn't give you permission not to read :P). If I may, however, something that I would really love is if everyone would follow my blog! Also any comments and/or feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I am so happy right now! :D

THANKS SO MUCH!
Tejal

No comments:

Post a Comment