Saturday, January 21, 2012

What I know. (Or Don't).

So, 'they' tell us that you should write what you know. I thought about this for a while. A loooongggg while. Ok, just kidding, I am thinking about it as I write this. haha. I am hoping for some epiphany as to what this means. I mean, I know lots of things:

  • I know that I can't sing
  • I know that Eggs break when dropped (I dropped a carton this morning :/)
  • I know that animals migrate during different times of the year
  • I know that F=MA 
  • I know that Mother's day is always in May
  • I know that my family is hilarious
  • I know that I like to know things
  • I know that clothes go on sale at the end of seasons
  • I know that flowers don't actually always smell that great
  • I know that I love excel.
I mean, I can keep going on. 

But, I do want to talk about the last one for a minute. Can I just say, if there is one thing I am good at, it is excel. I turn into a NERD  when I use excel. I LOVE IT. It's just so fun, and it can do so many things. It's just so amazing. It is a calculator, organizer, predictor, the list goes on. Please go learn how to use excel properly - it does wonders. 

Sorry just had to put that out there.

But in all seriousness. I guess I try to write what I know. I mean how can I write what I don't know? How is that possible? Even if it is an imagine/made up story, that came out of my head....so I know it, right? I am pretty sure this age-old quote is trying to say something more philosophical, but I guess I am too ignorant to see past the words.

Anyways.....COOL THING!

PINTEREST is the niftiest thing since sliced bread! And yes, I say "niftiest" and "since sliced bread"


It's a little like tumblr I believe (though I have never been on it). You basically browse through a bunch of pictures on the site (or you can even take images of any site on the web) and "pin" them onto your "boards" which can be of any category. For example, some of my boards are: travel, clothes, and Interior Design ideas. The possibilities are endless, and the more you pin, the more pictures you see that appeal to you!

Try it out!

Peace a love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment