Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finals.

Finals week is the same every semester. Studying until you seriously consider weighing yourself to see if your head has gained any weight from all of the knowledge your brain has taken in. Night and day blending into one. Drinking coffee in hopes that it will increase your productivity. Feeling mocked by your own bed because you know you can sleep in it a mere week from now. The multitude Facebook and Twitter statuses telling us that there has been at least one person that has DEFINITELY been in the library much longer than you among the status updates of procrastination and funny comics (which are a great distraction, by the way). Worst of all, (for me at least) having a messy room because you can't deal with cleaning up when you finally get back from the library. All of this is happening when all you want to do is curl up under the covers with a cupppa tea, some chocolate, and Christmas cartoons.

Here is to finals week! Let the fun commence. (for me it will be precisely at 2:00pm tomorrow afternoon) #killmenowstatistcs (that was my somewhat poor, yet probably accurate example of the Twitter updates I alluded to before haha)

To all of those that have finals looming in the near future: good luck to you. And to those that are already done (is there anyone?): I don't give you permission to gloat.

Before you leave, as I was thinking about what I should put up as my "cool thing" today, and I thought of talking about myself (because I am the coolest thing ever) ha. I was trying to make a joke. It didn't work. Story of my life. Oh well. Cool thing:


So this is a song that has gone VIRAL in India (and here in the states). This is not the original, but this little kid (child of a famous Indian singer) is soooooo cute. YOU.ARE.WELCOME.

With this, I bid thee farewell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment