Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My house.

Hellooo!!!!

Ok, so I promised occasional pictures of my dream house/pictures of real estate- today is the day that this finally happens! So, I am a nerd, and when I am bored, I look at Yahoo real estate and MSN real estate and MSN home makeovers and go through houses after houses looking for picture of houses and rooms that I like. My favorite are kitchens. This is so random, but my favorite kitchen that I have ever seen was in the movie Baby Mama with Tina Fey, the kitchen of her boyfriend was amazing.....hahaha
Confession time: I have a whole folder on my hard drive where I save pictures of houses that I like :/ I will now upload one.




.....or three

My ultimate kitchen would be kind of a combination of these three. All white with the layout of the first one, but with a huge island where the table is and the table perpendicular to it, with the back-splash from the second one. I don't really like the third one that much, but I wanted to illustrate the big white island :) LOVE IT!

Also, My cool thing for today:

My debate coach showed us the cool website called realclearworld.com. This website is AMAZING. If you like keeping up with the news, even if you don't like keeping up with the news, it chooses really witty, great, easy to read articles and organizes them for you! READ IT!

Anyways, peace and love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment