Sunday, December 18, 2011

Winter.

Helllooo Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well!!

So, FYI, I think I have a problem. I was soooo stressed out during finals week because I had so much to do, yet now, I am BORED. It has only been a day and a half where I have had nothing to do and I am bored out of my mind. I don't want to sleep anymore, I don't want to watch T.V. anymore, I don't want to be in my pajamas anymore. Thank goodness I start work tomorrow.

Alright, you can add one more person to list of people who hate on all the people who are deliriously happy during the holiday season. Okay, let me just lay it out. I get it. Being happy is fun. I love being happy. But why do all these people feel the need to be that happy for 2 weeks out of the year and then be grumps the rest of the year. And really, does being that "nice" make up for everything that goes down at the stores?? I have seen those people. They are MEAN. They are CRAZY. So many lines, people butting in lines, FOR WHAT?! Really, this is the ONLY time you can get a present for the people you love? Plus, have you ever heard of online shopping?? Personally, I prefer to get gifts for my friends and family when I see something in the stores that makes me think of them. Isn't that much more meaningful than trying to find a gift for a specific reason? But, I guess the sentiment of gift giving does stem from something nice, so I guess I can't hate everyone completely. Plus, who doesn't love holiday cartoons? I love Jack Frost the most!

Ok, my cool thing for today: Peppermint Bark!


So, I haven't actually tried this stuff, by my best friend Azzah has been really wanting some, and we went on MULTIPLE (unsuccessful) "missions" to find some. We tried, Giant and Whole Foods. Harris Teeter is next on the list. It seems sort of like a peanut brittle, but with peppermint instead? Regardless, it seems very festive haha

Let me know if you have had some! And what you thought :)




No comments:

Post a Comment