Saturday, December 10, 2011

Facebook.

So. Facebook groups are my new favorite thing. Actually. I spent the greater part of my day today on Facebook because I had the best idea to create a group for my extended family (i.e. cousins). We spent the whole day Facebook chatting, posting videos and pictures, and writing random stuff. It was so fun!

I think all of you should go and make a Facebook group for you and the people you are close with. Think of it as you are all meeting up and talking to each other, but not at the same time, and in secret. You can tell everyone what you are thinking of, and you can easily alert everyone in the group of something at one time. You can share pictures with only each other and post videos to only each other. IT'S AWESOME.

Just be wary, you may be spending more time on Facebook than you already do. It was kind of a hazard for me haha

So I guess my whole post was my cool thing for today haha

No comments:

Post a Comment