Monday, October 17, 2011

Overwhelmed.

Ok, I don’t want this to become a whining blog, but I am going to whine anyways haha. let me tell you. I have SO much to do! Today, I am in meetings straight until 9:30 at night (this lunch is my only break all day), after which I will continue to work on a group project until it is finished. Oh, and from 7-9 I somehow have to be at two places at once. I have a 25 page group paper due tomorrow (the one I mentioned before), 3 exams this week, and a dance performance on Saturday (which has multiple rehearsals before then). To top it all off, there is something stuck underneath my “D” key on my laptop, and so the key doesn't always work. Soooo, I will let you know if I am still alive after this week.

Ok whining done!

Haha funny story: today my friend posted this to my facebook wall:

“True story: I just watched a kid sitting by himself and all of the sudden he just started laughing for no reason. I immediately thought of you and was like oh he probably just cracked a joke to himself hahaha

The funny part is that she is completely on mark to think of me. Hahahahaha

Ok cool thing for today!!

I have a really great cause that I would like to share with you—The Cause is called Krochet Kids, and they teach people in developing countries how to Crochet different things which they then help sell. It is a really great way to start moving these communities towards being self-sufficient, and I think it is GREAT what they are doing. The thing that is really cool about this non-profit is that the founders are just normal people who have a passion for helping people out. They were a bunch of guys who liked winter sports and taught themselves how to crochet. They thought it would be a good idea to teach others how to as well. Their story gives you that warm, fuzzy, reassuring feeling that anyone can do something small to help people out.

Here is the link to their website:

http://www.krochetkids.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment