Thursday, September 29, 2011

Insomnia.

Note: Sleepytime tea does not work.

Tomorrow I have a big exam. I studied for it all day today, and I was very exhausted. So at 9pm, I decided to take a shower and get to bed. I was in bed at 10:30. I still have not fallen asleep. :(

So, I got up, ate a snack, watched an episode of Melissa & Joey, and here I am. Hopefully I will be focused enough tomorrow now that my sleep time has become much less. Good thing I don't have to wake up early tomorrow.

My interesting thing:

Melissa and Joey is the BEST show. I have recently become obsessed with it. Melissa Joan Hart. Joey Lawrence (who still is SO good looking) acting as a nanny. Absolute hilarity. Please watch it.

Just a clip for your pleasure: http://www.hulu.com/watch/171016/melissa-and-joey-im-making-waffles

You can thank me once you have watched all the episodes on Hulu in one sitting.


No comments:

Post a Comment