Monday, November 14, 2011

Debate.

I Had my first debate tournament this weekend, and I unfortunately got paired with an interesting character from another school.
Some gems from my partner:

"Everyone. We should all do drugs because humans are like water. We do not want to be stagnant water. Moving water moves mountains"

"Rome was not built on drugs. This is the situation"

"We all need to learn from the field of grass known as knowledge"

"Love is beautiful. Why should we stop the glowing fire that is love?"

"The human body is beautiful. Humans are like water. Water moves mountains. Self expression helps us move mountains."

"I don't know what I am saying. I am just going to BS this"

After getting to the podium for 30 seconds "Where am I? What am I doing? What am I talking about? What is going on?"

I think you have the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment