Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sick.

So I was sick this weekend. Like I was so nauseous that I couldn't eat anything sick. Like I almost fainted in (culinary) lab sick. Like my stomach hurt like someone was punching it sick. But I didn't throw up and I didn't cause any scenes. Instead I caught up on 16 hours of sleep in 24 hours. And now, as a result, I feel a million times better than before I got sick. So I guess all's well that end well.

Note to self: try to get more than 5 hours of sleep on average. It helps keep you calm, prevents you from drinking coffee, prevents you from having a nervous breakdown, and keeps you happy. 

Let's hope I remember this during the week.....

Cool thing:




This song called "Jhak Maar Ke" from Desi Boyz is my FAVORITE currently. It's SO good. If you like Hindi movie songs, this movie has a lot of good ones! The movie itself is alright (not the best), but the songs are really good! Plus John Abraham is really nice to look at haha

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment